Thursday, June 19, 2008

OUCH!!! OUCH!!! OUCH!!! 2 month shots

Today Aiden had an doctor app... He weighted perfect
But lill did he know that he was getting his 2 month shots
he really liked his doctor..he smiled at her and cooed at her..
and every thing. But he had no idea what she was going to
him...

(OUCH)... the poor poor lill man... he was not happy

I dont think he will trust her again...

His poor lill wounds he is so so fussy and in pain
Just tell daddy all about it...once daddy got home he

stayed in his arm for about a good 30 min and cooed

at him...and told him eveything...

3 comments:

val said...

I always hated those dang shots, and I felt so bad for my baby! What a cutie, you've got tons of cute pics on here! And happy late birthday!

Unknown said...

My LITTLE MAN That is SAD I want him now!!!! The one with Colton and Aiden is My favorite!!! I love you Guys Love Maddie

Deb-t said...

Oh my heart breaks for his littleness! I hated shots for babies, it's so dang sad. It was sad to see him tonight still suffering from the pain. Poor baby!
Oh, and did I miss the part where it says how much he weighed? Who was the closest guess?