Tuesday, September 30, 2008

got em'

I finally got my batteris thank the loard well i stoll them from my dads camera that he never uses. so yeah i was going to post pic's but i am on my dads computer so i cant i dont have my lap top so i will half to wait sorry.
well things have been going good here i am a few terms ahead of my grade so yeah i wish i wasnt becase i dont want to graduate early... maybe next december will be good thats my goal to be done with school next december.
Umm...Aiden is good we half to go shoping soon for his halloween costum since it's my favriote holaday yea! i want him to be a bunny like me. but colton says no to make him be a car freshiner...whats up with that... but i am the one with the brains ok soo colton wont be here when oi go and get the costum...he will be on his elk hunt so i can get Aiden the bunny or maybe the skunk lol but yeah. thats really whats going on in my life so once i get my lap top back i will post pics see ya

3 comments:

Allie said...

I can't wait to see the pictures! I would go for the bunny idea too, so tell Colton that!

Unknown said...

Funny Go for the bunny Yes Tell Colton that HEHE

Deb-t said...

Did Colton tell you I have a baby bunny AND a baby pirate costume? I think my bunny costume is more for a girl though...not sure. If you want me to check I will.
Yep, since Colton will be hunting for 6 days, you get to do what you want to!