Sunday, April 19, 2009

aidens 1st b-day and prom

Ok... so yesterday was prom and it was super fun... i felt like a princess and colton shore was not my knight in shinning armer but he was my goldin knight ha ha ha lol ...


Me and colton had fun even though i had a rough patch my dress was a pain and i did not like it all so much... but yes poor lill aiden did not get to go with us i wish he did though...






I did not get a lot of good pics on lill mans big day but i really like this one of him and my hand lol....
Here is a pic of the easter egg hunt aiden loved his candy i swear he was charged all day lol



3 comments:

Kally said...

How cute of Aiden, I can't believe he is one already. That is awesome! I love your pretty pink dress, sorry it had some problems. You and Colton look cute together.

Deb-t said...

Let me know if you want any pics of Aiden from his birthday party...I got a few cute ones.
I hope you guys had a blast at prom, you looked great!

Allie said...

I cannot believe Aiden is one! I remember when Maddie and me came to the hospital when you had him. You and Colton's outfits matched really good and cute!