Monday, May 11, 2009

update

Well hello there... i just thought i would give a update lol...
ok well Aiden is now running every where he gose, he blows you kisses if your lucky, he acts like he is on the phone holding his hand to his ear. He loves to eat all the time its not even funny..He loves to go out side and play with his kitty named(kitty) lol and his dog cloe you all know her (the pitt bull) but yea he is really happy and so am I. My home bound teacher Ms.Kahlo told me that i am almost done with school so yeah maybe i will be done by my goal which is december... i cant wait to get school off my back for a while...but yes thats the update i will try and get more pics to ya soon loves yall bye

1 comment:

Deb-t said...

Good for you, Amber! Keep up the homework packets. You could be graduated by Christmas!

Aiden is such a little cutie. I'm so glad he smiles all the time...it means he's a happy little feller!