Saturday, July 25, 2009

I BROKE MY CAMERA :(

Well i no longer have a camera for a while my cut pink one got dropped so i have no way of puttin gany pics on unless if i get it fixed...Also my laptop died so i half to be on this really old computer thats like from the 90's i swear its so different i cant stand it but i lost all my pics and my videos and im really upset about it.So maybe soon i can get it fixed...But other then that Aiden colton and I are doing really well just the heat kills i feel bad for all yall who live in St.George hope u have good cool air in the house

3 comments:

The Brown's said...

Hi Amber! It was so nice to finally meet you and Aiden. He is such a doll. You are pretty cute yourself. Hopefully, you get your camera fixed soon. I love to read your updates and see the photos. I'll send some copies of the photos I took at the canyon. Some pretty good ones. Later! Aunt Brenda

Deb-t said...

That's a huge bummer about your camera! Ugh. And a slow computer too? No fun!

Kally said...

Hopefully you get your camera fixed soon, we love to see updates about you guys. By the way our air is always set to like 78 degrees. Which is so nice until we get the bill at least! Fun! Not really but at lease we are cooled down!