Wednesday, September 23, 2009

LONDON!!!!!!

Ok so i plan on graduating this december well i hope at least. If not it will be done by Febuary. But my dream after i get done with school is to move...!!!! yes move all the way on the other side of the planet. I plan on moving to London,England. Colton is still not shore about it but i told him either way Aiden and I are going.


Colton did say that we can go out there and check it out though so im hoping it all works out. I plan on finding a job during the winter to save the money up and then the week after my 18th birthday i will be gone. So i hope that plan sets into action. But i thought i would let ya all know. London is so beautiful and i love the cultur out there. The people out there are always so nice it seem's. But... i found some pics of london( even though most of u know what it looks like) LOL. Yes. London has been a dream of mine since i was little and since america has went down hill.
Everyone says im running away but im not im getting out there. Just like I planed on doing. So I hope that soon will Have some more news about it lol. Well jolly good i shall be seeing u all later. Ta ta

2 comments:

Kally said...

That would be cool, I was going to go see London with my mom and sister next summer for a vacation. One advice I'm going to pass onto you, I'm not trying to be preachy in anyway. Now that I'm older and my baby is now 5. (Remember I was 17 when I got pregnant) I wish someone would have stepped up and told me to go to college and get a degree so I could have a well stabled job. Instead I didn't want to go to college and Joel was making good money. But you think of the world today and how the economy is so bad, if I would have just stepped up back when I was pregnant with Kalven, maybe it wouldnt be so hard for Joel and I. It will be harder now to go to college now that I have three little ones instead of when I would have been only pregnant with Kalven. Joel is still working but if we both worked it would be helpful to have extra money and to help out the kids, you know they are so expensive, especially when you have more than just one. I'm thinking about going to college now to have a backup when all my kids go to school, and also you gotta think about if something happened to colton (never want anything bad to happen) but just saying you need a backup you know. Have money and a career to live off of. I think it would be great if you had that much motivation to go to London. But me personally I would go crazy if I wasn't by my family for their help and support. I'm not that close with my family but I am with my mom and dad, I think they would die if they wouldn't be able to see them. My dad calls me and tells me to bring his grandkids over if he hasn't seen them in two days. Grandparents are important. I'm really not tring to tell you what TO DO or NOT to do. I just remember how it was when I was 17 and how hard it was. But now that Im 24 I look back and say oh I should have totally did that or this. I hope all is going well with you and Colton? Are you guys still talking about marriage? You can always check out our blog too. jokakakoju.blogspot.com I LOVE when people blog, no one does it anymore, just facebook now! Sorry this is so long!
-Kally

Anonymous said...

yeah i do plan on going to a paul michelle school out there if i do and if not i will go to cameo i have that all planned out. i want to major in hair dying