Thursday, December 10, 2009

April 10th

Ok so i had another IEP today and it went well. Ok so here is the thing i have 5 packets at home and 3 tiny projetcs im working on once i had all that in I will be Done YEA!!!! finally with school. I am working myself to the bone to where its makeing me super tired and ETC... But im almost done with 2 of the big packets then i will have 3 left which are smaller and easyer. So im makeing my dead line April 10 2010 so that my finishing will be a late b-day presnt for my dad and an early b-day present for aiden. But yes im almost there i cant wait.

2 comments:

Deb-t said...

Hooray! There is a light at the end of the tunnel afterall! We will have to go to dinner and celebrate when you graduate!

Kally said...

Good Job not to much farther away. Go celebrate when it is all over with! Yay!