Monday, April 19, 2010

Forever...No talk

Ok so I know i dont Blog much anymore...(who dose now days) but I thought I would today. Ok well Aidens Birthday was last week. And it was so fun. Alot of my friends Came and Tons of family was there. I could feel all the love that came for Aiden. so i was really happy. He got some good presents from everyone and he loves them all.Also I am on my last packet with about 8 more pages to go. yes i know i hurrying then i will be 100% done. so yes thats really it. Ill chat with u later.

2 comments:

Deb-t said...

Funny that you blogged today because I did too! In fact, I put up some pictures from Aiden's birthday party....
I'm so excited for you to be all done with school and graduated!

Kally said...

Good Job to almost be done with school! That will be nice for you! I can't believe that Aiden is 2 already, time does fly!