Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Work-in time

Ok so yeah i got my first job... Its a Jen's its a fast food kinda a place... Even though i promised myself that i would never work fast food. But I need the money for a car and christmas...So yeah come see me some time if you live in Grantsville or if you visit... So yeah i am making 6.50 an hour and i work from 5 to 10 so yeah i am workin i am kinda happy about it. I really need money for collage too so yeah i plan on getting my car so that i dont half to drive coltons lol because his is a pain now so yeah... well wish me luck bye bye

2 comments:

Deb-t said...

WHAT?! You got a job while we were gone? Cool! We will definitely have to stop in and see you working. What do you do? Drive through or cash register or what?
You probably would have told me when I saw you guys yesterday but I had to run to Tooele real fast. Good for you on your job!

Allie said...

I will come! Who watches Aiden while you are at work? That is awesome that you got a job! Way to go Amber!