Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Santa and Aiden

So two weekend's ago Aiden got so meet Santa, he has happy and was not shi at all. Un-like all the other babys there Aiden was the only one not to cry. I have a pic of Aiden eating his candycane he loved it he would not let the thing go it was so funny... Then I also have the pic of him with santa te big old joy man...


In the pic's with the fire trucks...The truck that Aiden is sitting in happened to be Colton's Grandpa's truck...So it was Aidens great grandpa's truck so i though it would be cute to get a pic of him in it he loved to play with the stearing wheele i was scared that he would fall out but i was not to far away so yeah that was Aidens sant blog











6 comments:

Allie said...

How cute! The other day I took a little girl to meet Santa and she was so scared! After I did that she told me that she wasn't scared any more! I am glad that Aiden isn't scared at all even though he is a baby!

Kally said...

What a cute boy not to be scared of Santa, Im curious how my baby julia will do (shes one) What a cute mom to be scared for her boy!

Brenda Campbell Hansen said...

Cute pictures! I love the firetruck pictures! Cool that it was Colten's g-pa's truck! Aiden is so adorable!

Deb-t said...

I'm glad you guys got to go meet Santa and get a picture on the firetruck. Awesome!
Hey, did you guys get Grandma Brown's invitation to the Christmas Eve party???

val said...

So cute, and I bet so sticky after that candy cane!

Unknown said...

Aiden, I lobbers that boy. What a cutie pie. He is so smiley.
Love your Auntie