Thursday, December 11, 2008

facel time with colton

so i got colton to do a facle i had fun doing it... he really did not mind well at least i did not think i am wrighting this right as it is on his face but he is asleep in it lol so i guess he is feeling relaxed...so yeah i need to wake him up though i made it out of green tea... baby oatmeal and some other things i learned this a long time ago so yeah i got some funny pics of it so yeah lol laugh laugh all you want




he acts like a girl some times too he loves his phone when he is getting beauti fied lol

7 comments:

Allie said...

Oh my goodness! That is so funny! Way to go Amber! Tell Colton that he was a good sport!

Kally said...

That is hilarious! Good Job to post it makes it even funnier! Also way to go on the baby food, bound to be a good ingredient, :) funny!

Deb-t said...

Colton is being a GIRLY!!! This is totally funny that you got him to do this, Amber. Good job!

val said...

WOw, my hubby would never let me do this... he needs to relax and try it, he might like it like Colton did! Funny!

Deb-t said...

Ha Ha that is Halarious! Colton you are a girl. I love when you do mean things to him cause he is mean to me. (somtimes)

Unknown said...

The last one that says debbie is really Maddie

Kenna / Bubblegum said...

lol so funny! I can't wait to see you guys again!
p.s. I have never got to see your cute baby... so I need to! haha luv u