Wednesday, December 10, 2008

funny fun time
















Aiden is just learing to stand with support... he loves it he dose not like to me sat down anymore it has to be standing lol... so yeah... But it was time for me and colton to lower his crib and the night we did it we put him into his crib and i was talking to colton a few minits later i herd a noise and i looked over to see aiden standing in his crib so i rushed up stairs to get my camera and i ran back down so fast and i got some pics...so injoy

8 comments:

Mindy said...

Aiden is adorable! He is getting so big. And Colton's facial looks lovely... :)

Allie said...

How stinking cute! I cannot even stand how much I love that little guy! It was fun to see you and Colton and Aiden at church the other day! Aiden has grown more than I thought!

Kally said...

Does Aiden have red hair or blonde? I can't really tell in these pictures, but he is one cute boy!

Brenda Campbell Hansen said...

Aiden is ADORABLE! I love your family picture at the top of your blog, too! You all look so beauteous! (I'm one of Debbie's sisters, by the way:)

Deb-t said...

He is so funny to always be wanting to stand up...like on the railing at my house. He is so dang spankin' cute!

val said...

So cute! I can't believe how big he is getting!

Unknown said...

Aiden your auntie lobbers you. I hope you can start walking or crawling soon. Lobbers you

Farm Girl said...

What a lil' stud muffin!! he's so berry cute. we jis' luv him.