Monday, February 16, 2009

gun in the hand bullet threw my heart...

Well yesterday i was watching a movie called Funny games its kinda of a freak movie so yeah well in the movie it had to do with guns... well after the movie like really 5 min after the movie i got a phone call from colton...it scared me half to death i could not understand him tell i told him to calm down, and tell me whats wrong well he told me that his gun miss fired on him... so i freaked out he told me to call 911 i told him too and that i would be there in a few min to get him well he called them as a iwas leaving i could hear the cop's and the abulenc i was so scared i had no idea where the gun hit him ... well when i got there i saw that it went between his thumb and index finger eww.... it was scarey but yeah thats it but he is fine i iwll try and get some pics later

5 comments:

Mindy said...

scary! I am glad everything is ok.

Deb-t said...

I am a very irritated mother at his stupidity. I will leave it at that.

Kally said...

That would freak me out as well. Glad he is ok.

Allie said...

That is weird that it happened after that movie! Hmm, he should take a gun safety class!

Tiff George said...

Yikes - I, too, am glad Colton is okay!