Sunday, February 1, 2009

taken a break but still a family forever

sad news everyone colton and I are taking a break... we are both bummed out about it but we want to stop the aguring and everything.but just because we are not together any more dose not mean we wont still be a family we are going to be the best of friends and maybe later on in the futuer we will get back together.but in all we are happy this way but also sad...but any way the news about aiden is now...lol aiden has his first teeth and he can talk a lot better now and he loves ice cream...he is the fastest little crawler i know lol and he lovs to shke his head no he is almost 10 months wow... and also colton is going into the army...i wish him the best of luck on his test this next week i think he will do fine. if he gose aiden and i iwll shore miss him aiden loves to see his daddy when he gose over there now.but that is it ya'll i will get some pics up soon talk to you later

4 comments:

Allie said...

He is brave to join the army! That is cool that Aiden is growing teeth! I hope everything works out well!

Kally said...

Hey Colton and Amber, I think it is awesome that colton is going to join the army, I think it will be a fun and exciting thing for him to do, when I saw him on saturday he seemed really excited for it. I hope all works out between you and colton.

Deb-t said...

Hi Amber. Yes, Aiden's teeth are SO CUTE! He's becoming quite the little gentleman now.
I sure hope things go well for you and Colton. It's hard when things don't go the way you planned. Keep your chin up. You are both still young and have lots of time ahead of you to work things out.
Love,
Debbie

Unknown said...

Hi Amber,
I hope you will still write about you and Aiden. I love lokking at your blog. I need to see Aiden very soon. I sure do miss him.I dear hope everything works out well between youa and Colton.
Love ya,
Love Maddie