Monday, February 9, 2009

ugh...life

ok the last week and 1/2 has not been fun..
Aiden and i miss colton and stuff like that but we are getting threw it.
Aiden got to stay over at his dad's the other night and i think he liked that..
I am just getting done with the U-bict test ugh i hated it
I also might be pilling out an app... for the school called Cameo its a beautiy school so i might be in collage soon i have been learning a lot like how to wax and what products to use on the face so yeah hope it all works out
Aiden has been doing great exept the little bumb hates his naps so its harded to do school work during the day... he has 5 teeth now and soon will be walking so i cant wait for that... but thats really it

2 comments:

Deb-t said...

What the crap? It just erased my last comment. Ok, I'll start again.
If you need us to watch Aiden, let me know. It's been a while since we've seen him.
Sorry to hear life is rough right now. But it's good to hear that you might do beauty school. I did it and it was a lot of fun!

Allie said...

Sounds like you would be a great beauty women. (Whatever it is called) Also, I can tell you have had good practice because in one of your old posts Colton had a Facial Mask!