Thursday, February 19, 2009

random stuff i love

Ok well i may be 16 but i still am in love with pokemon
lol its the best i love this lill yellow guy his name is pikatcu he is so cute...
pokemon has been with me since i was 7 so almost 10 years....


I have a few fav animals i love lions because they are so powerful and in control and thats how i am..

I also love llams they are the best they are so cute i want one way bad... and i kinda get into drama so this llama is for me lol yeah boy...!!!



But my most fav animal of all is a bunny my nickname is amber bunny i love bunnys so much they are so cute...i really like this bunny because he is eating cookies i love cookies they are my fav snack yummy yummy... lol well there is some info for you about me bye


3 comments:

Allie said...

Those are cute pictures! That was a good idea to say all of your favorite things! Cute! Kiss Aiden for me and tell him that he misses me, and I miss him! :)

Tiff George said...

Ha ha...that bunny sneaking a cookie is a darling picture. Fun to get to know more about you!

Unknown said...

FUN! I like some of that too!
Give my little nehpew a kiss and tell him his Auntie loves him.
Love ya,
Love Maddie